Raspberry Pi on Thursday introduced the launch of its first microcontroller product. The $4 Raspberry Pi Pico is powered by a brand new chip developed by the corporate. The 7x7mm chip has 40nm silicon with a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0 processor.
Raspberry Pi has bought over 37 million merchandise to this point. Its, however generally must be paired with a microcontroller. Until now, Raspberry Pi hadn’t developed its personal.
Here’s the complete record of specs for the Raspberry Pi Pico:
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ @ 133MHz
- 264KB of RAM
- 16MB of Flash reminiscence
- DMA controller
- Interpolator and integer divider peripherals
- 30 GPIO pins, 4 of which can be utilized as analogue inputs
- 2x UARTs, 2× SPI controllers, and a pair of× I2C controllers
- 16x PWM channels
- 1x USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and gadget help
- 8x Raspberry Pi Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines
- USB mass storage boot mode with UF2 help
You can purchase it on-line now, or get one free of charge within the Feb. 2021 challenge of HackSpace journal.